Complete Secondary & Senior Secondary Education
Open school provides education to those who have failed in their secondary/senior secondary classes or have dropped their studies for any reason. In India, one can find a number of ways to access the basics of education. Hence, a number of students miss the opportunity to get educations. But thanks to the open School which ensures that every child gets the education that they deserve.
Get Direct Admission Effortlessly
Get Direct Admission in various schools, collages and professional institute and Fulfill your dream. We advise and help student to get admission in top colleges,
There are a number of students who got failed in 8th, 9th or 11th or have to quit their schools or discontinue their study course due to some unavoidable reasons. There is a big ratio of children who come from economically weak backgrounds. Instead of taking regular classes at school, they have to work to earn money and feed their family. Also, some students cannot access to the regular school studies due to the extensive school expanses or unavailability of study centres near to their location.
Hence, a number of students miss the opportunity to get educations. But thanks to the open School which ensures that every child gets the education that they deserve.
Save Your Life with Open Education:
- Students who are not in regular touch of studies can get their studies completed through open school.
- It provides regular classes to students, Open learning and examination.
- Those students who have dropped out or could not qualify in secondary or sr. sec school can join at open school.
Registration for following categories.
- Fail/ Dropout Male & Female students.
- Students having gap in their studies.
- Students left or failed from school any recognized board.
Secondary level is equivalent to the Xth standard. Students are who are 14 years of age can take admission at secondary level.
- Choose Five subjects with either one or two languages from Hindi / English / Urdu / Sanskrit / Bengali / Punjabi / Assamese / Nepali / Odia / Kannada / Malayalam / Tamil / Telugu and the remaining subjects from Mathematics* / Science & Technology* / Social Science / Economics / Business Studies / Home Science* / Psychology* / Indian Culture & Heritage* / Accountancy* / Painting* / Date Entry Operations*
- Two additional subjects can be taken from either of the two groups with additional fees as per BOSSE norms.
- Subjects with asterisk* have theory as well as practical work.
Senior Secondary level
Senior Secondary level is equivalent to XIIth standard; students who are 16 years of age and who have successfully passed their X standard and now they need to pursue their senior secondary education. This certification is equivalent to the certificates provided by any other Board like BOSSE, NIOS, CBSE, CISE as well as other State Open Schools and State level Board.
our career advisor will call you